FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Keep Calm and Call On

Happy Monday! It feels good to be sitting here in my comfy chair writing this post (dinner eaten and workout done). I think I am doing rather well keeping this blog up-to-date. To say the least, I'm quite proud of myself.

With that said, am I the only one that is happy that Christmas has come and gone? I absolutely loved traveling to Arkansas and Louisana to see all my family and friends. Jeff and I had the best time, but Christmas is so busy, stressful, and tiring. Maybe its because I made it that way or maybe I put too much time and effort into make every present perfect because of my OCD. Who knows.

This Chirstmas the husband and I decided to make a lot of "homemade" gifts. We painted 2 landscape rocks, built 2 corn hole sets, made a set of 8 garden stones for my parents, 2 sets of picture coasters and frame and matted a poster for my brother! This is clearly why Christmas was SO busy...hahaha. Wow! It sure seems like a lot more when you type it out. Handmade gifts to me are so speical, but also hard work. Next year, we will still make these homemade gifts, but we will definitely start in August! :)

Here are some pictures of some things we made:

Totally making these for my mom and dad for their garden.
These aren't the ones we made, but they look identical. Silly me forgot  to snap a photo


WOOOO PIG SOOOIE


Corn hole set for one of my best friends.



















Love for St. Louis Cardinals




















Over and out for the night! New coffee table pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment