FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Future Reckman Household

As I'm trying to wrap my mind around this BIG move to  about North Carolina, all I keep thinking about is that Jeff and I will be buying our first home in less than 6 months. That is crazy, but I'm so excited it. Buying our first house will be the biggest experience of my life so far. I'm telling you, I live for decorating! I live for projects on the weekend. I live going to Lowe's just to look at paint colors!

After working all day, all I want to do is hop on the ipad and start looking at the real estate available in Raleigh! Here are some of my favorite that are in our price range: Will they be available in 6 months? Probably not but a girl can dream right??

 Bethlehem Road, Raleigh NC
I would live on this porch! Sweet tea, coffee, and long talks with Jeff
3301 Neuse Crossing Drive, Raleigh NC
Cute house will lots of character!
8713 Colesbury Drive, Raleigh NC
This last one is my dream home! I love everything about it. It has been on the market 180+ days therefore I would imagine the sellers are eager to sell! :) Don't worry, I'm doing everything I can to convince Jeff to jump on this!

House hunting is so fun online. I wonder what it will be like, when we are actually doing it. Hopefully its a great experience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment