FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The to do's

How do you stop your brain from spinning? Ever since we heard the news that we were moving to Raleigh, my brain has been going a mile a minute. All I have been doing is making list after list of things I have to get done while still living in Iowa and things that must get done in Raleigh. OH BOY! Currently I have four lists going. They include: 1)finances, 2)cleaning that must get done at our old house before turning in the garage door openers and keys, 3)Jeff's list of things that he needs to do immediately in Raleigh, and 4) my list of things to do in Iowa.  Here are three of them I have going at the moment (you don't care about my finances)


OCD?
Crazy?
Yes, maybe a little bit, but I always say "If I don't write it down, I'll forget and it will not get done." I look forward to crossing things off and relaxing when it's all done! :)


To end this post, here is a beautiful picture of our new city!


-Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment