FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday Craft Project

Yesterday was such a gloomy, yucky day but still a GREAT day indeed. I decided I desperately needed a door decoration.....so I got busy! This is what it turned out to be:

The hubs drawing out the design. He is the artist!
The saw that got the job done!

 
Cut out four leaf clover

Painted green!

Finished project for St. Patty's Day!


This was an absolutely FREE project! I used plywood for this project,which I wouldn't recommend, but I had this piece left over from the head board project that we did about 2 weeks ago. The green paint was from my wedding that was used on the welcome bags. And the white paint pen was in my craft drawer!

Not too bad for a Sunday afternoon! Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment