FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Why the name?

Almost as hard as figuring out how to work this blog was coming up with a name. I had several on a list and slowly but surely I narrowed it down and finally chose this one. "Heavenly Slice...creating slices of heaven at home" was an easy choice because a) Heaven is my final destination-eternal life b) I love my home and how I feel there, c) I know that if I can create slices of heaven at home, then I know my life here on earth is blessing and I shouldn't take anything for granted. This is why I chose this name and not the others.

On this cold, gloomy Sunday, I decided to get crafty! My project is still drying at the moment but stay tuned for tomorrow's post! I was driving to my in-laws yesterday and I saw something on someones front door. Of course I thought to myself "I can make that, in fact, I have all the materials at home." FREE PROJECT, I jumped all over that. I'm the type of person that must always have something seasonal hanging on my front door. After Valentine's Day I had nothing. Now in Arkansas, I would usually put a Spring wreath but here in Iowa Spring doesn't start til after Easter pretty much. So that's what I did today.....made a front door decoration. Stay tuned!

Enjoy this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment