FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, March 25, 2011

patio progress, recent finds, recent re-dos!

Happy Friday! I'm so looking forward to the weekend. Jeff and I are having Haylee and Addison over for a sleep over tonight. These two sweet girls are my best friend, Lindsey's children. They are full of sass and so adorable. I have two craft projects planned for them. Stay tuned for that post1 :)

For the last two weeks, my mind has been on my patio transformation. It's really coming together. Here are some pictures I would like to share with you:

Cable Spool (not stained) with new place mats I found at Goodwill. 4 for 2.83

Old barn wood table was built by my dad and me. Lantern was found at my parents house. Scones and twine watering pail were from Branson flea market. Bottom basket was found at Potter House Thrift in Fayetteveille.

Hand painted. I just love this saying.

Just had to have a new bird nest for my spring decor.

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches on the soul and sings with a tune without the words and never stops at all. -emily dickinson

whole spring "mantel" Since I don't have a fire place, I decorate my mini buffet table in my kitchen.
Enjoy the weekend! It's going to be a cold one here in Iowa but still going to make the best out of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment