FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

under the weather.....

Day two of being sick. My throat is killing me and I have a cold. I should have taken a sick day today but it's parent-teacher conferences and today is my big day! I don't get to leave until 8pm. Please dear Lord help me make it through today. On a positive note, NO school on Friday! YAY! I plan on doing two more spring crafts for my house. I'm not happy with my front door decor (currently my card stock wreath...its just too little for our huge front door), so I'll be changing that. Also I want something more for my coffee table or dining room table. I haven't decided yet. I plan on being real thrifty!  Stay tuned!

As much as I love my husband, I really really do, he is leaving for a Bachelor Party in the Wisconsin Dells this weekend and I'm looking forward to having the house to myself. I'm going to deep clean and organize some closets and corners that need some TLC! Its easier to do when there isn't anyone around. Not to mention that Lola and I can take up the ENTIRE bed. Oh how lovely!

To say the least, I'm looking forward to Thursday! My weekend begins one day early. Hallelujah!

Have a good one --Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment