FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Quick Update

Hello all! Its been a while since I have posted anything about my life. I absolutely had the best spring break ever! I got to see so many people and that was my goal since I live so far away from all my friends and family. I have to admit though, I was ready to get home to my home and spend time with my husband before returning back to work. So I decided on a whim that I would drive the whole 12 hrs in one day by myself. It actually wasn't that bad. I was exhausted but it gave me a lot of time to think! Think about literally everything....but mostly my patio transformation.

Over Spring Break, I did a lot of planning for the patio. My dad and I made an awesome serving table. I gathered an awesome red, old school, lantern, three baskets, a twine watering pail (adorable), a few other decorative pieces for the patio. This week, I'm on the hunt for 4 plastic white chairs. I have big plans to transform these into beautiful pieces of furniture. I know they probably are sold at Wal-Mart, Big Lots, Target, however, I would rather just find them on the corner somewhere for dirt cheap. We will have to see.

Last night I was looking at the 10 day weather forecast and guess what is predicted???? SNOW......OH NO! Seriously snow on the last full weekend of March? You have got to be kidding me! Also in the forecast is a lot of rain. Of course, I had to get prepared. Last night before going to bed, I went outside and gathered all the pieces from the patio and put them in the breezeway. My breezeway is now full of flower pots, baskets, grill, grill tools, place mats, signs, sticks, etc. I'm ready for WARM weather and for it to STAY! It might be awhile before the patio is complete and we have our first Spring BBQ Party! But it will happen. I''m determined to invite people over to enjoy our new space!

Enjoy this Tuesday! (is it sad that I'm already wanting the day to be over, so I have be home with my hubs and puppy?)

Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment