FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Bittersweet

I'm feeling bittersweet today. Today marks my last day as a long term sub for a special education classroom. WOW 12 weeks has flown by. This experience has been rewarding but oh so challenging, but I'll take everything with me and become a better teacher because of it.  This morning I came into my classroom and there were streamers everything, balloons that said "Allison", a sign for the front door, a cake in the lounge, and lots of snacks! I love being a teacher!



For all the para-educators, the principal, and the office staff, I made Cookies in a Jar. I got this example from brownpaperpackages. They turned out adorable!

For all my nine students, I simply printed off a picture of us together and framed them. I also wrote each one a note! I tried to make them grade appropriate and make them laugh! I will miss those boogers.



This post is dedicated to Tobin, Collin, Hannah, Perin, Aidan, Grant, Tyler, David, and Jonathan! Thank you for allowing me to teach and mentor you for the past 12 weeks. I have truly enjoyed every single moment with you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment