FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Family Time in Arkansas

Happy Tuesday! I just got done running a mile with one of my special needs kids for "Run Into Summer" day at school! Wow! I am exhausted but we ran the whole mile without stopping. Yes I deserve a pat on the back. To say the least, I'm writing this post totally feeling like a noodle and can barely walk.

This Friday, Lola and I are packing our bags and kennel and heading to ARKANSAS! Wooohooo! I am beyond excited to see my family and all my friends. I can't wait to spend some quality time in the country. The best part about this vacation is that I don't really have to be home until June 1st! I get a 9 day vaca! I will probably start missing the hubs, mr. j, so I'll probably return within 7 days but I love not being on a time schedule. I'm free! I wanted to share some pictures of my family. They are so dear to me and I miss them every single day.
2010 Christmas

Making my mother's birthday cake

My wedding day!
Love on your families tonight! I will in just 4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment