FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I've missed so much.....

Here recently I have been slacking on the "blog" part of my life. I went to Arkansas for seven days, then had an important interview, then just now getting back into the swing of things. Here are some updates in our lives:
1) I'M EMPLOYED. I accepted a Resource K-5 job here in Bettendorf, IA at Neil Armstrong Elementary. I start August 1st.

2) Just got back from a lovely mini-vaca in St. Louis. Scroll down for pictures.

3) Jeff is loving his job at HON and thinks we will be on the move in the next 6-9 months. (you might be thinking "well what are you going to do about your job?" answer I don't really know at this point) Don't know at this point where but we are pretty much up for anywhere.

4) Re-enlisted in grad school at the University of Arkansas (WOOOOPIGSOOIE). I have to take 2 more classes in order to receive my special education license. I want to complete them both in eight weeks. They are both online classes.

5) One of my besties just had her 3rd baby: EDITH REESE KROUT I'm beyond excited for her and her family. We are calling her Edie.

6) I start teaching 3rd grade summer school June 14th. I'm a little nervous about this.

Life is busy as usual. Just trying to take one day at a time and enjoy the sunshine and time off of work.










No comments:

Post a Comment