FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New projects

WOW.....June 7th was my last post! One word: SLACKER! I have done so much since then. The funny thing is though I technically haven't been working. :) I start teaching August 1st so I bet my before/after projects slow down quite a bit.

Trash digging has been at an all time high here lately. My dear friends, the Young's, ventured out with my hubs and I for our last dig. It was successful. Leather couch, pink wing back chair, and church pew. The church pew is the only thing I kept. Here are before and after pictures.
Before

The back is my favorite part

After.....the grain of the wood is just gorgeous

This is my most recent project. Just finished it yesterday. This church pew is traveling 12 hrs. to Arkansas. Its a present to my parents! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment