FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, August 8, 2011

The Brother of all Brothers

One week from Wednesday is my 26th Birthday! I'm SO excited. I can't remember ever being excited about my birthday after my 21st, so this is pretty special. This year the hubs and I decided to get each other free gifts because of our dedication to paying off debt and becoming debt free. I have no idea what my husband is getting/making me, but he has been busy making it for like weeks! I can't imagine what it is. I'll be sure to post a picture of his masterpiece.

What I'm most excited about though (sorry Jeff, I really love you) is that I will get paid my first "big girl" check for being a teacher, which means I get to make a big purchase of something that I have been wanting for a long time.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!


The Brother of all Brothers! Isn't she a beauty? I can't wait to sit down and discover everything about this machine.

This Brother computerized sewing and embroidery machine now has computer connectivity capability. The SE-400 combination sewing/embroidery machine is designed to give your projects a customized, high-end look while being priced to fit your budget.
Brother Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine:
  • SE-400 includes 67 built-in stitches
  • 98 stitch functions
  • 70 built-in embroidery designs
  • 5 monogramming fonts
  • 120 frame pattern combinations
  • On-screen reference guide for the sewing/embroidery machine in 16 languages
  • Large 4" x 4" embroidery area-Easy-to-view LCD panel
  • Quick-set, drop-in bobbin and automatic needle threader
I'll be posting pictures really soon of all my projects that I'll be tackling! :)
These projects include:
  • Lola's personalized kennel bag (first time to go to a kennel is in September and I'm all ready preparing myself)
  • homemade embroidered "Mr. & Mrs." wedding shower pillows
  • personalizing all of Jeff's work shirts on the cuff
  • CLOTH DIAPERS (most excited about even though children aren't in the future at all)
  • curtains
  • monogrammed towels
Stay tuned everybody!

-Ally

1 comment:

  1. i heart you because you are awesome. and i want to sew so badly!! do you follow alisa burke? you must!!!

    ReplyDelete