FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dear Weekend, Please come fast!


I know today is only Tuesday, but I'm so ready for the weekend! I have FOUR projects lined up and can't wait to get my hands dirty on some one them. My projects include these materials:



weekend craft project
Classroom Art! Homemade :)
 
My grandmother's old buttons. I love them so much because they were a part of her. She touch them and that is a priceless gift. I want to cherish them forever.
Crayons.....making a teacher craft for myself and another teacher friend that is new to the teaching world! If you are looking for a great teacher appreciation gift, you definitely want to see what I do with these? :)
About two months ago, I scored three FREE doors from Habitat for Humanity Restore Store! This is my biggest project yet. I don't know if I can complete it in a weekend but I will try. If I don't, it's worth the wait.

Who else is ready for the weekend? What do you have planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment