FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Rockin the One-Piece

Well ladies, bathing suit season has arrived and with me living on the east coast and only 1.5 hours away from the beach, I'm tackling this situation head on. I haven't even arrived in Raleigh yet, but already have THREE trips planned to the beach in the month of June! :)

Normally I would buy a swim suit that was uncomfortable. One that I had to constantly suck my tummy in and when taking pictures, I would either need to be in the back or squeezed in the middle of the group. This year I'm going for comfort, age-appropriate, and a ONE PIECE!

I began my long search at Macy's.com. I love Macy's and I can always find exactly what I'm looking for. With the help of my husband and my best friend, Lauren we had it narrowed down to 5. I was constantly sending them both pictures because Jeff was in Raleigh and Lauren lives in ATL! (thanks guys....you guys helped so much)

Believe it or not, WE ALL PICKED THE SAME ONE! How does that happen? This is one of my swimsuits I'll be rocking on the beach all summer long. Of course I don't look like this 90lb model but I do feel comfortable in it and I LOVE IT. Isn't that all that matters?



No comments:

Post a Comment