FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Making a statement.....

Every now and then, I find myself obsessing over one particular object. In the past its been, books, sandals, cookbooks, canvases, burlap, birds, birdcages, etc. Do you find yourself ever doing this or is it just me?

Well this week, it is NECKLACES! I really don't know where these random obsessions come from, but necklaces aren't a good choice. I never knew how expensive some pieces of jewelry could be. Growing up I never wore a lot of jewelry. My mother doesn't wear any, even a wedding ring, so I guess it rubbed off on me. Here are some necklaces I can purchases this week and some I have my eye on. (my birthday is coming up :)


bubble necklace by JCrew.....obviously mine isn't JCrew
PURCHASED! 


Gold major statement. Great with black dress or navy maxi


Turquoise never lets you down. BEAUTIFUL and lovely!

Lastly (as I model for you) my Arkansas one! Homemade
in the great state.
PURCHASED!


All of these necklaces are from two local boutiques in Fayetteville, AR. If you aren't shopping from these wonderful stores you MUST!
RIFFRAFF
SOMETHING URBAN

If you shop for gorgeous necklaces or any other jewelry....please let me know!

Have a wonderful Saturday!
-Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment