FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, July 6, 2012

Update from the City of Oaks

Greetings from the east coast! The last four weeks have been full of trips and visits and I must say has been treating us pretty well. Recently for the 4th of July, our friends from ATL came and visited us for the first time. I loved having them here with us to celebrate this wonderful holiday. Before their arrival, I had to, of course, get the apartment looking festive. In Raleigh, there isn't a single Hobby Lobby. I know, I know, you are probably all thinking....HOW ARE YOU SURVIVING!? Haha. It's extremely hard! BUT we do have a store called AC Moore. Its pretty much just a craft store not a home decor store. Here are some of my projects.
















HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment